APCUPSD with AP9631 NMC card

Walter Starks-2
I recently installed an AP9631 network management card into the ups that is powering my unRaid server. Now apcupsd keeps reporting a comm lose on a regular interval. Comms are off for 2 minutes and then on for 2 minutes. I'm really not sure if this is an apcupsd problem or some problem with the NMC card. It was used and may possibly be malfunctioning. Logs might provide info, but I'm not sure where they are located on Linux systems.

______

Walter

You never can tell with bees. ~ Winnie-the-Pooh