Mac OS X apcupsd 3.14.14 Mac OS X Binary : No shutdown signal to APC SMT750i

Mac OS X apcupsd 3.14.14 Mac OS X Binary : No shutdown signal to APC SMT750i

Thomas Thaler-2
apcupsd 3.14.14 Mac OS X Binary form apcupsd.org

Dear readers and developers

I have the problem, that a APC SMT750i can’t be shutdown properly by any Mac OS X I did test with as described below.

Used devices:
APC SMT750i Firmware 9.3, USB cable connected
Mac Mini Mid 2011 with several OS Systems from 10.7.5 up to 10.11.5. Each time clean install with NO data takeover.
Mac Pro 2010 OS X 10.11.5. Clean install with NO data takeover.
Synology DS710+ DSM5.2 latest version

On the Mac side, several parameter resets after each OS X installations as well as exchange of the PM battery have been performed.
Disk Repair and Permissions Repair have been done after each installation step.
All OS X versions have been updated to the latest available public versions.
Except for the mentioned test with Apcupsd.org, which was done after all clean Mac OS X tests.

Except the Synology DS710+, which does send the required shutdown command to the APC SMT750i to switch of the output mains power (I can see the messages on the display of the APC SMT750i), all of my Mac's with all mentioned systems (each one a clean install without anything else) do NOT send this command to the APC SMT750i as it doesn't perform a shutdown and also no messages on the display of the APC SMT750i.

Even if I do all the test with the open source Apcupsd 3.14.14 software, the relevant kill/shutdown signal TO the APC SMT750i will never be sent.
On the Mac Mini only USB3.0 is existing, on the MacPro 2010, USB2.0 and USB3.0 over a USB3.0 PCI Card has been used to test.

In my humble opinion, this must be a real serious bug in all OS X Versions in conjunction with APC OR
all of my Mac's are somehow dead/defect OR
I'm just tooooo old (>53) and lousy to get this working properly.

Is there somewhere a description or guidance to figure out, why the OS X doesn't send the required shutdown command over USB to the APC BUT the Synology does?

Thank you for anyones help and suggestions.
Kind regards
Thoma Thaler