Minor detail.... ISCONFIGURED=no

William P.N. Smith
So fixing the configuration and setting the above in /etc/default/apcupsd to:

 ISCONFIGURED=YES

doesn’t work.  You must set it to:

 ISCONFIGURED=yes

OK, I’m stupid, and it’s obvious, but it took quite a while to find, can this above be changed to be case-insensitive?

Thanks!

Re: Minor detail.... ISCONFIGURED=no

Jan Ceuleers
On 13/08/16 16:50, William Smith wrote:
> So fixing the configuration and setting the above in /etc/default/apcupsd to:
>
>  ISCONFIGURED=YES
>
> doesn’t work.  You must set it to:
>
>  ISCONFIGURED=yes
>
> OK, I’m stupid, and it’s obvious, but it took quite a while to find, can this above be changed to be case-insensitive?

That file and its use by the startup scripts is part of the packaging
done by your distro, which by the look of things is Debian or
Debian-based. I suggest that you open a bug at https://www.debian.org/Bugs/

HTH, Jan