NOLOGON minutes

Lars Täuber
Hi there!

I've got a question regarding the NOLOGON option.

Does apcupsd remove the /etc/nologin when the condition gets good again?
For instance when
NOLOGON minutes
MINUTES 15
and battery level drops down to 12 minutes and then (because of shut down of other servers) raises up to 22 minutes again?

Thanks
Lars

Re: NOLOGON minutes

Lars Täuber
The numbers were no good examples.

Think of
MINUTES 20

and the runtime is reported as 21 minutes and then raises again up to 30.

Sorry
Lars

Wed, 12 Apr 2017 11:28:55 +0200
Lars Täuber <[hidden email]> ==> [hidden email] :

> Hi there!
>
> I've got a question regarding the NOLOGON option.
>
> Does apcupsd remove the /etc/nologin when the condition gets good again?
> For instance when
> NOLOGON minutes
> MINUTES 15
> and battery level drops down to 12 minutes and then (because of shut down of other servers) raises up to 22 minutes again?
>

> Thanks
> Lars

                            Informationstechnologie
Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften
Jägerstraße 22-23                      10117 Berlin
Tel.: +49 30 20370-352           http://www.bbaw.de