Re: apcupsd unable to do killpower with snmp driver

Re: apcupsd unable to do killpower with snmp driver

Павел Мотырев
Hello, Stan.

I think this is not the same problem - bug is not related to system
shutdown process.

On host with apcupsd (powered _not_ from UPS) I executed "tcpdump -pni
eth0 host <ups-ip>" in one terminal and "touch /etc/apcupsd/powerfail
&& apcupsd --killpower" in another.
As you can see in tcpdump output in my previous message, apcupsd sent
SNMP-packet to UPS, but UPS answered with error, because SNMP OID is
incorrect.

Regards,
Pavel Motyrev

Stan :