Re: apcupsd with snmp driver show DWAKE in wrong units

Re: apcupsd with snmp driver show DWAKE in wrong units

Павел Мотырев
Hello, Stan.

I think your answer is about another my email about killpower with
snmp-driver (http://marc.info/?l=apcupsd-users&m=148607354502795&w=2).
I sent two emails about two different bugs =)

This thread is only about wrong units for DWAKE, caused by using raw
SNMP-value instead of converting it to seconds.

Regards,
Pavel Motyrev