Server 2012 USB

Miles Lott
I was wondering if anyone else has been able to use apcupsd on Server
2012.  I cannot get past the unsigned driver.

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.

Re: Server 2012 USB

Jernej Simončič-3
On Thursday, February 7, 2013, 23:02:23, Miles Lott wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone else has been able to use apcupsd on Server
> 2012.  I cannot get past the unsigned driver.

Use this:
<http://eternallybored.org/misc/apcupsd-usb-driver-signed.zip>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back.
       -- Hein's Law