Vulnerability in APCUPSD

fragsh3ll
I need an e-mail to report a vulnerability for APCUPSD. I have a CVE-ID reserved for this now. A full disclosure will be released within 30 days if no response is received from this.

Re: Vulnerability in APCUPSD

Timothe Litt
You've been told how to get an a-mail address.  Threatening people won't help.

At the foot of every e-mail on this list - including yours - is a web address.

Visit that page, got to the bottom where it says "list run by".

Contact that person.  Or read the list archives - it's pretty obvious who the primary maintainer is.  The archives are accessible from that same webpage.

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Vulnerability in APCUPSD

Adam Kropelin-3
You received one reply already. Here's another. Please send the relevant info to me at [hidden email] or via the sf.net remailer at [hidden email] if you prefer.

--Adam

On Apr 17, 2017 6:46 PM, "fragsh3ll" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I need an e-mail to report a vulnerability for APCUPSD. I have a CVE-ID reserved for this now. A full disclosure will be released within 30 days if no response is received from this.

Apcupsd-users List archives

Timothe Litt

After referring this person to the list archive - I took a look.  It seems that it stopped recording traffic in Apr of 2016.

You might want to address this with sourceforge...there's a lot of useful information that apparently has been lost.

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer
if any, on the matters discussed.