Wobbles under Debian stretch

Phil Reynolds
I just upgraded my router, which also hosts my UPS, to Debian stretch.
However, I am now getting some "wobble" with apcupsd - it's losing
contact with the UPS, restored if I restart apcupsd.

The UPS is an SMT1000I accessed by regular USB. What is going wrong and
how do I fix it?

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: [hidden email]

Re: Wobbles under Debian stretch

Phil Reynolds
On Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:44:36 +0100
Phil Reynolds <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just upgraded my router, which also hosts my UPS, to Debian stretch.
> However, I am now getting some "wobble" with apcupsd - it's losing
> contact with the UPS, restored if I restart apcupsd.
>
> The UPS is an SMT1000I accessed by regular USB. What is going wrong
> and how do I fix it?

I've traced this to a bad connection - it's working again.