apctest and apcaccess programs - where to download ?

apctest and apcaccess programs - where to download ?

Joao Ferreira
Hi Everyone

I have been reading apcupsd manual.
There is reference there to other programs: apctest and apcaccess.

I could not find any reference to those programs in apcupsd.org.
Where can I download those programs from? I'm using Windows 7.

I think that's what I need to test my SUA1000RMI2U.
I'm having calibration problems with the new batteries.

Thanks a lot,
    Joao

Re: apctest and apcaccess programs - where to download ?

Dick Rose
Those 2 files are in your apcupsd\bin\ folder.
I'm a newbie here. good luck,

Dick