manpage says 3550, manual says 3551

victoria-4
I have been having problems with apcupsd 3.10.18 running on Fedora Core 4, using a BackUPS Pro 280 (cable 940-0095B), and I am wondering which port to use for the NIS.  The manpage states that the default is 3550, but the manual states that the default is 3551.  I am just wondering which one it is so that I do not have to recompile any of the cgi scripts.  I also run iptables and don't want to add both ports if only one of them is needed.

Thanks,
Victoria

Re: manpage says 3550, manual says 3551

Adam Kropelin
victoria wrote:
> I have been having problems with apcupsd 3.10.18 running on Fedora
> Core 4, using a BackUPS Pro 280 (cable 940-0095B), and I am wondering
> which port to use for the NIS.  The manpage states that the default
> is 3550, but the manual states that the default is 3551.  I am just
> wondering which one it is so that I do not have to recompile any of
> the cgi scripts.  I also run iptables and don't want to add both
> ports if only one of them is needed.

The default is 3551 although you can easily change that in apcupsd.conf.
We need to update the manpage, apparently.

--Adam